Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainbow Room



After hours of searching online for dorm bedding, I have come to this conclusion: I sure hope that my roommate has some ideas for a color scheme. I like so many colors. It'll be RAINBOW ROOM if I continue on in this direction. I just can't decide on a color pallet. I like:

*Peacock Blue, Rust, & Purple
*Pink, Turquoise, Black, Lime Green, & Yellow
*Rainbow Florals (like this one from pb teen)
*Green & Purple
*Pink & Yellow
*even Turquoise & Orange


Perhaps this is God's way of saying, "Hold on girl, you haven't even taken into consideration the opinions, ideas, and dreams of your roommate. Don't get your hopes up at this point because it may not play out just as you have planned. Love, Your Best Friend" My prayer is that 1) my roommate and I get along 2) we have similar decorating styles 3) we can create a calm yet bright home together that we both love.

I find out who my roommate is in July. I'll be counting down the days. No joke.